Tuesday 13 January 2015

I'm not fat I'm just easy to see

Slimming world was strange............. Tonight I sighned up to slimming world. Hooray. It was good. Me and A went at 1730 and had to do a introduction thing. Not to bad a woman called layanne. For the people who can read like me that is Leanne spelt in the strangest way ever! Told us what to expect,what we can eat and what portions of each we should have. We can eat nearly everything. We get 5-15 sins a day which are naughty little treats, and we have to try and not be hungry. This sounds to easy I hear you say. Well we have to chose between milk and cheese. That is hard. I love cheese. And cups of tea. Then we have to choose between cerial and brown bread. Not so much of a hard choice but I like them both to. Once the introduction was over we had to sit in the group. This is we're it got weired. We are all Sat in a semi circle. And layanne read out everyone's weight loss then we had to clap and hear how they done it. That isn't me.. I felt uncomfortable and the thought of them doing it to me. No thanx. But for some people it helps. I think?
But I suppose all in all it was encouraging.
So here goes nothing. Smaller me here I come :)
Happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment