Thursday 6 November 2014

Helping people smile

If you have been reading my blog then thank you. But you will also know I go through big spouts of server depression. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced it Or had to help family or friends though it. As I am a person going through it I loose track a bit and forget that there are other people around me who is going through this with me. Supporting people through depression can cause anxiety and stress for loved ones around you and I can imagine this is hard. Depression puts strain on all types of relationships and can be draining on everyone. Friendship,family and partners. Being honist with each other is so important but sooo hard to do. I dont know if anyone has seen the adverts for time to change. But just sending a txt or a phone call does make all the difference to a person with a mental dissorder. If you know someone suffering then give them a txt today. But don't forget it isn't all about them. Make shor you take time out for yourself and do something you want to do because if you take to much on yourself you won't be able to help. I am so greatfull of my friends thanx for reading. Happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment