Friday 21 November 2014

All the small things

Haven't done one of these for a while. So here goes. I have been really buisy. Gone back to work after nearly a month off and feel better for it. I am currently doing a cource in mental health. And passed my 1st unit today. HOORAY. I have just finished all my Christmas shopping and got all my daughter's birthday presents for 1st December. She is sooooooo excited because I am taking her to a massive indoor play area with all of her friends. I also when to see a day to remember and because Leona was poorly and couldn't come I made shor I did the clap for her and txt her to let her no. She was very poorly. I have also started reading the 3rd book in the hunger games series. I started listening to it on a audio book but I don't think I like them, I can't get in the the story because I like to do the voices in my head and the woman reading the book just didn't do them right! Me and B have been making Christmas cards to save some money to. I draw them she colours them in. Oh and I have a few more followers. I am always so happy to see people follow me and I will always follow you back because it's great knowing people are a bit interested in your life and the little things that happen. So massive thanx to these wonderful people <3
<3. Happy day

No comments:

Post a Comment