Tuesday 11 November 2014

Book origami

Hey. Anyone know what to do with loads of old books? My house was like a library and I needed a clear out. I don't want to throw them away because I just can't bring myself to do it. And I usually give them to charity so someone else can enjoy them. But I like them and wanted to do something with them. My main point to this post is asking for help. I think I want to give book origami a go and can't find any tutorials online. Any one know how to do it or can point me in the right direction? Would be great if you can help. Happy day

2 comments:

  1. I saw these on Etsy the other day! They look incredible. You'd be so good at it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to do them but I need some guidance on how to do them. Find someone who can please x

    ReplyDelete