Friday 24 October 2014

Smelly stuff

I was having a little read of leonas blog the other day and I saw that she had some smelly soy tarts. They looked great so I went over to etsy maryjoscents checked them out. Unfortunately all the smells that were on there sounded incredible and I didn't have enough money to get them all. I narrowed it down to 3 sets. Then could only get two. Bare with me this is going somewhere. I chose the Christmas pack,12 lovely smelly christmasy waxy burning tarts and peaches and cream. I couldn't afford the honeysuckle hearts with rose petles in. Booooo. I sent my orede of and with in a few hours I had the nicest message from the shop owner. Saying not only has she thrown in a few freebies that she had just made for Halloween but as she could see I had likes the honeysuckle hearts so She threw them in as well. How nice is that! Messages when back and forth for a bit and this woman is lovely. Plesas go and have a little look at her shop. You won't be disappointed
Happy day

1 comment: