Monday 1 September 2014

the summer tag



I was tagged by the best leona i know. sorry its a bit late and the summer is nearly over but hear goes, this is my summer.

1. What’s your favourite thing about summer?

Im not the biggest fan of hot weather, that is because i am like a radiator all year and the sun just maks it 100x worse, but i do like going out for walks with the dogs and friends, bbqs and sandles, sandles are the best thing about summer.


2. Do you have a favourite summer drink?

is it a alcoholic drink or a soft drink? ummmmm any thing with ice in it, slushies are great or blue drinks that would probabiliy be my soft drink choice. then I drink whisky and coke most of the time as my choice of tipple so can they be my favorite summer drinks?


3. Is there a location you prefer to go to in the summer?
I really like the beach but i think i really like the woods to, I think my favourate location would be where my friends are. Awwwww thats nice of me hehehe.

4. Favourite make up look for summer?
I hardly ever wear makeup, and i think I wear it less in the summer because i get so hot i look like a wax doll whos face is melting off, That isnt a good look for anyone, sooooooo..............

5. Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses,all of the time, winter or summer, the only time i wear trousers is to work,

6. Sandals or Ballet pumps?
Sandals, love them, but i also like the shoes with the toe cut out, im not very good with fashion and dont know names of things.


7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for summer?
I always start the day with my hair down and think Yes this is going to be a hair down day, within about a hour it is usually up, then i remember i wanted it down for the day get a headache and put it down, then im to hot! back up it goes. so it is up and down for me.

8. Deep smoky eyes or bold lips?
None really but I have seen the colour of lipstick i want but cant find it, if you have watched two broke girls it is the colour max wears i love it.If i had that i would have it on all the time.


9. Favourite perfume for summer?
Deep red Hugo boss. its the best.


10. Last but not least, favourite music for the summer?

Everything, Enter shikari, new found glory, architects, a day to remember, let live, night verses, the list could go on and on, anything i can sing at the top of my voice, (on my own of cource i dont sing in front of people) thats crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment