Monday 11 August 2014

My nail art

Probably going to do a few posts over the next few days. This is new to me and I like new things. I love doing nail art for my friends and on myself. If I'm in a bad mood then I get my nail varnish out and paint for hours.
It is a better relaxation remidy then getting angry at people. I only use creative nail pens they are really good on price and last a long time. Some of my pictures are old so not the best quality but I hope you can still see what they are.
Happy day.

11 comments:

  1. The nails in the first picture are my favourite. They are so beautiful!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing nail art! You must have such a steady hand! I really love the lacy patterns and the floral designs, but the geek in me loves the R2D2 one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those R2D2 nails! And you're so skilled at flowers too. Everything looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is some impressive nail art! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some skills and some patience! I take my hat off to you!

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like doing cartoon ones I will put them up soon. Thanx for the nice comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are blooming marvellous! You must have brain surgeon steady hands!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanx. I will try and add nor pictures later a lot of these are quite old x

    ReplyDelete