Monday 12 January 2015

I'm not fat I'm just easy to see!

As of tomorrow I will be on a slimming world diet. I thought if I shared it with you lovely people then I might do a bit better. I will try and do weekly weigh ins and if I find a really good recipe I will share that to I would really like to loose 7st. I'm not in to much of a rush but I do have a wedding g to go to June next year. So if I'm well on my way by then I will be happy, on a slightly different note I am making a cake this week it is a suprise cake so can't reveil it on here yet just incase the person has a sneeky look. But as cake take a while to make I am taking pics as I go and will reveil next week. I'm quite excited to make this one.
Happy day.

1 comment:

  1. If I see you eating anything you shouldn't be eating then I shall knock it out of your hand. Capeesh? Xx

    ReplyDelete