Tuesday 3 March 2015

Slimming world food review

Slimming world Roasted veg pasta from Iceland .This one was good to. Starting to think I should just live off these now! You know when you are cooking roasted veg and if fills the room with veggie smelling goodness. This one did the same but took only 11mins bonus! As you are aware I love vegitables and you would hope this being a veritable pasta it would be packed full of veg, it didn't dissapoint. The pasta was coated in a tomato and herby sauce which was really tasty loads of pasta and loads of veg. I didn't think there was that much in the tray when I opens it at first but once I got about half way through I started to struggle. And couldn't finish :( boooo.
My score for this is
Taste. 5/5
Portion size. 5/5
Would I buy again? Yep
I have my weigh in tonight so I will let you know how I got on later.
Happy days

1 comment:

  1. I won't lie to you Danielle, this looks gross. I'm glad you liked it though! Xx

    ReplyDelete