Saturday 16 August 2014

My Animals

i have had a really bad day today with me depression my mood has been crazy for no reason I whent to a few pet shops and got to play with some animals then I just flipped so this iss my first sad post and to cheer me up I thought I would show you my animals. 
I have mentioned I love animals these are mine and my boyfriends. 
My dog, Harry is a Jack russle cross sporting Lucas. He is two years old and hyper all the time.
crock- a crocodile gecko, He bites so we can't get him out. 
Deborah - I love her she is a 6-7 year old bearded dragon. She is in a towel in the picture because I had just given her a bath.We rescued her from a home her and my other Dragon Dexter ( who passed away) they were in a bad way the owner was selling them and I had to take them because of the conditions they were living in :(


Al and pat- the crested geckos, they are crazy jumping all over the place. 
Frog- the albino toad not much to say about him.
Puma- the rhino beetle these things are sooooo grippy and he ate his mate timone :(.
Number one, evil and stripy- leopard geckos they are so clumsy. The evil one will come out of her hide when you open the viv and attack you. She is mean but the other two are ok.
I did have a giant millapead called phill it was the saddest day when he died but I gave him a good send off.
sad day

1 comment:

  1. Yay Harry!!! The other ones are all cool but scary! And they just aren't best friends like Harry and I. I miss Harry! :(

    Phil is also still just as scary as I remember him being. Scary little philipede.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete