Wednesday 13 August 2014

More about me. And depression

Starting with the good and ending with the not so good. Had a great couple of days. Chris braught me a new mug. I braught Chris a new picture. and Whent to see the new transformers movie. Also whent to the Lord Louis pub for a carvery they do the best roast And ice creams. I honistly could eat my weight in ice cream. Sad news is to hear about robbin Williams. Some good has come out of this people are now talking about depression. I know there are lots of web pages about it. But there is no better help then friends and letting people know about it. I have depression and have had it for about 10years now. I am on meds for it and gradually dropping in millagrams but that has taken a long time and a whole lot of support. Not only that you HAVE to be honist.this is very hard to do because you feel a burden on people. (This is from own experience and I can't speak for others). Because I don't keep my depression to myself I have managed to help a few people talk about it. Talking to someone who has a simmilar condition ( I say similar because no one is the same) is easier to talk to then a partner sometimes. This isn't because you don't want to talk to them about it it is usually because you just can't. You have no idea why you feel the way you do or how you act and when you say to someone I don't know why I feel like this they don't tend to understand. Not through ignorance or anything, but how can someone else understand what is happening to you if you don't yourself. Anyway I don't want to go on about it I will talk more about it but not all in one go. But I do finish my bloggs with happy day or sad day depending on how I am. So happy day today oh and I dyslexic. So apologys for my grammer and spelling. Bear with me :) happy day

1 comment:

  1. Very proud of you for writing about your depression Danielle :) I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to have depression but I'm sure that if I ever did, having places like this to read firsthand experiences would help me through it. Xx

    ReplyDelete