Friday 22 August 2014

Fun times

Not been on for a while been to busy looking through everyone else and getting amazing ideas on what to do to my house. 
So for the past week ish i have been reminiscing. This is a beach we found in Tenerife, it is on the North side of the island and just to the left of the pic there was a old look out tower, it is now covered in graffiti but it looked really cool and dramatic, I don't think i have ever been somewhere so windy.

I decided to make some biscuits, this is my 1st attempt at bourbons biscuits . they turned out really good but they were sooo chocolaty and i dont think i rolled out the dough enough so they were giant. 
I made these little ones, they are made using loom bands and i like making them. I only like making animals though, because i find if you wear the braclets then any little tiny hair you have on your arm, the band will find it and rip it out and it hurts so I have given up on wearing them and make my animals instead, also as i like the little mermaid it would be rude not to make one of them.
Brought a new teapot, tea is the best thing ever i love it. i have been looking for a good teapot for a while now and i saw this in a shop and fell in love with it now just need a beautiful tea cosy to keep it warm and i will be set for tea all day.

Me and Chris went for a night walk on the Hoe. I really like Plymouth at night we sat and watched the ferry come in then walked along the promenaded until it started raining. (sorry about the quality of my photos my phone is on its way out and most of my pictures now come out pink)
And these last pictures are of what i did today with Chris. He got home from work and decided we were going out for the day, I chose to go to the Zoo, It isnt the best Zoo ever but they do have bears and owls so im happy and as it is only a 10 min drive from my house that is even better, I also like to go there because i like to give them a bit of local support, i dont think it is used enough but if you have small children it is great. it dosent take long to see all the animals and you do have the kids saying they are tired all the time from the amount of walking they have done like they would at a larger Zoo. But still get to see exciting animals.
after the Zoo we went to Mount Batten for lunch then a walk along the break water. loads of people were fishing and i have now decided that this is something i wan to try, Chris has told me he is going to take me one day so watch this space might have fish pictures next time, horay.
HaPy DaY

No comments:

Post a Comment