Thursday 14 August 2014

Huggs,cuticals and chocolate orange

Things that freak me out. physical contact. And cuticals. Probibly the strangers combination of things to freak out about, but that is me. I know it is kinda normal to go up to people and hug them or give your friends a kiss on the cheek but that is my worse nightmare. I just don't understand why people feel they have to do it. Not saying it is wrong but.................ha no it isn't wrong it just freaks me out. And cuticals where to start with them. Ever weighting about them freaks me out, I honistly can't go in to great detail about this because I will shake sweat and cry while doing it. My friends think it is halarious and tease me. About it (naughty friends!) I treated myself two weeks ago to shellac nails, even seeing the tool of horror, the cutical metal thing on the table made me freak out the lady had to hide it under a towel be for she could carry on. She found this. Highly amusing. But to try and help you understand it would be waking up with a giant spider on your face.Chocolate orange is devil food. Why would anyone eat that???? Fury fruit????? No.I say Meep Meep a lot when I like something that is cute. Don't ask why I just do and make a beak out of my hand while doing it! And I love getting tattooed. The little mermaids is actually based on my life. And my favourate flowers are giant daisys and tulips.and I can eat more cheese then any human should consume. Happy day

3 comments:

  1. You're a strange egg but I love you muchly. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just here to say you are sexy Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact no matter if someone doesn't be aware of after that its up
    to other viewers that they will help, so here it takes place.


    My web page home design ideas; ,

    ReplyDelete