Monday 16 February 2015

All the small things

This last week was quite buisy.
I went to the theater. I have never been be for not even been to a Christmas one. But I think I broke my theater virginity with style as I went to see wicked with Amy. It was her Christmas present from me and Chris and she chose to take me. And I can honisty say it was amazing. The curtains went up and my jaw dropped. The singing was amazing the stage was amazing and the atmosphere was amazing. The whole thing was amazing! I am defiantly going to go again.
As 6nations is on at the moment there is a lot of activity revolving around rugby. This makes me happy. So me and Chris went to watch the under 20 England v Italy match at Plymouth Albion. England smashed Italy so Much so that by half time most people were cheering when Italy go the ball because they wanted them to score at least once. We also got the chance to see the marines band play that was pretty cool.
And lastly most nights have consisted of making fondant flowers. I am planing on making a naked cake for someone. They don't like butter cream so I am going to decorate it in flowers and berrys.
I was also on a good friend of mine leonas blog last week talking about my experience of my smear test go check it out and have a look at the other people taking part.
How has your week been?
Happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment