Monday 2 February 2015

My week

Haven't done one of these for a while. Thai week has been good and sucky. The return of Sunday roast me Amy and Leona. Have Sunday tea nearly every Sunday but this week the roast was back and it was the 1st one since Christmas. To long in my opinion to wait for a roast! We mixed it up a bit and had beef. And we did it slimming world style as me and Amy are still going strong on that. We also discussed weddings. So exciting. Finding thisgs to make and do everything on the affordable side. 
Don't know if anyone is watch in undatebuls but it is amazing. I love Daniel so much.
Me and Amy decorated my room in a day. Yes a day! It was great stripping the walls because each peice came off in on go :)
Ducky part me bearded draggon Deborah. Died. This has made me very sad. Weigh in tomorrow.
Happy day.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your bearded dragon! :(

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sad but we did rescue her from a horrible home. I can't see animals being miss treated. So quite happy we had her for the 3 years and the night be for she died I gave her her favourate meal :)

    ReplyDelete