Thursday 19 February 2015

Slimming world food review.

Tonight I had the slimming world chicken pizzaiola. Packaging is the same as the others with the recipe on the back to serve 4.  Takes 13 1/2 minuits to make. Quick and simple food.

chicken pizzaiola dosent come with veg.






I am a bit dissapointed in this one. The portion size is great, you get a whole butterfly chicken breast And lots of sauce, I Added veg to mine to make it a full meal. This one wasn't tasty I will go as far as saying it was bland. With the ingredients it probibly should have been a lot better. It tasted like a chicken breast with a tin of tomatoes on it , couldn't taste any herbs, I also didn't like the chicken it was chewy and had no taste, it did smell prety good though. 


veg added to make a full meal.

Taste 2/5
Portion size 4/5
Would I buy again. Probibly not 
Sorry slimming world. But this is a thumbs down for me. 
Happy day

No comments:

Post a Comment