Thursday 11 September 2014

All the small things

Had a bit of a strange week this week. my brother moved to Falmouth in Cornwall, to go to uni, I am really happy for him but worried at the same time. He is a typical younger brother with two older sisters had everything done for him, now he is in the big wide world on his own. This is the room he was suppose to move into.
As you can see it is the smallest room in the world he is touching both sides of the room!
The room next door was exactly the same price and triple the size so i made shore he got that one instead. and now it is just me and Boo left in Plymouth, and im rattling around in my house by myself,


I got all these mirrors for £3.99 how amazing is that.So i did a little bit of wall art. It looks abit strange on here but im happy with how it looks at home.
This is Deborah most favorite sitting position, she is a strange little thing.
And if you have a Wilkos near you you must go out now and get there hand wash, It is the best smelling hand wash ever, this is the rhubarb and vanilla one, makes you want to eat your hands. Not only does it make your hands smell great it makes the room smell like it to.<3 there is a cheeky little link there so you dont even have to move to get it.
I also found this, I dont think i could find anything more like my boyfriend, I love him to bits and i have no problem with him doing this to me, but when im busy or watching GBBO, then NO stay away, my space my time!
Happy day.




1 comment:

  1. I used that hand wash the last time we were at your house and I agree, it is amazing. James will be fine! Don't worry! Xx

    ReplyDelete