Friday 26 September 2014

All the small things

This week has been really strange. My mood has been all over the place the begining of the week I was soooo angry with old drivers. I have nearly has two accidents this week because of them. I don't think it is because of what they do it is the compleat lack of knowledge of it. I did speak to one of the drivers. And he said well that was the lane I wanted so I just went in it! I didn't see you there. I had to go up on the the curb to stop him from hitting me!!!!!!!
I did go to rout 38 again on Monday witch is always good.
Middle of the week wasn't so bad. Just a bit boring. So taught myself to crochet. Hooray. It is so easy and so much quicker then knitting. I saw a blog on here last week and unfortunately I can't remember who put it up but it was about crochet and I thought I would give it a go. So thanx for that mistory blogger :)
I braught a push bike this week. Me and Chris are determine to loose weight he likes riding bikes I can ride a bike seemed like a good idea. We will be going out on them this weekend. I haven't rode a bike for years and years. So this could go horribly wrong.
And last but not least I acchieved something amazing at work this week. I can't go in to it because of client confidentiality. But I managed to motivate someone enough to go out for the 1st time in over a year. I was unbelievably happy with this and so was the client :)
Happy day.

1 comment: