Thursday 18 September 2014

All the small things.

This week I had captain jaspers. So yummy. I went with Chris Liam and leona. We went for a wall on the hoe after. I really like it at night,Well sun set because you get the best views,  with beautiful sky's, I also treated my self to a little camera, so I can take better pictures. It's only little but it can do so much I am very happy with it. 










My owl breclet finally arrived, I was so excited when it came through the post. I love it.
I went out for the 1st time in forever for a friend's birthday. We went to watch rugby during the day. Albion lost again, but the atmosphere is so good it dosent really matter, then we went to the barbican for drinks.
And finally went rout38. I went with some different school mum friends and I felt really naughty not going with the normal gang. Pluss me Chris Leona and Liam were suppose to go on Friday night. But forgot to book the table. But the food was still insanely good and I even had desert which never happens when eating there. I had a banoffee Sunday it was incredible. Hope everyone had a good week.
Happy day

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Danni! Now I have For The First Time In Forever stuck in my head! Xx

    ReplyDelete