Monday 29 September 2014

Some of my loves

In no perticular order i though i would share some of my loves
I can listen to there album signals over and over again and quite often do.
1949 i think is my favourate song on it.

This band live are incredible, I love every thing they do, if i have to choose a song to listen to right now then it would probibly be Naysayer.

Tattoos
I love my tattoos and i will get more, i love seeing other peoples tattoos talking about tattoos and watching programs on them, This nicley brings me to my next love

Owls
There eyes are so amazing they are beautiful creatures, i would love to have one (because i want everything) 

Harry Potter
I am not the best reader, i had never read a book all the way through untill about 5 years ago when i gave Harry Potter a go and i have never looked back. so these book opened my eyes to the world of reading. i have watched the movies to of cource. last year Chris got me secret ticket to Harry Potter world in London he planned the whole weekend for me and him. I cryed when i realised what the letter was about telling me i had tickets to go there, Im such a girl sometime. Best weekend ever.

All bedding 

Cake/ Baking
I love muffins Especially bluberry muffins, i will eat them if im left to my own devices untill im sick!
Strangely even though i have the seweatest tooth i will always chose a fruit desert over a chocolate one, because a blueberry muffin is fruit :)

Last but not least 
Disney
You know those people who get to dress up as a Disney princes every day.
i am very jealous of them, My absolute favourate Disney movie is the little mermaid, i use to watch it untill me tape broke, then i would have to get another one, Best birthday ever when i got that on dvd.

Some of my loves, whats some of yours?
Happy day.






No comments:

Post a Comment